[IP] Re: "Being a real bitch"

Amy - we seem to be getting a lot of messages regarding unresponsive, and
worse, incompetent medical treatment.  I'd reframe your concern of "becoming
a real bitch" as becoming and remaining assertive.  I've learned you too
often need to be assertive to the point of confrontation which is not a usual
behavior for many of us.  Hope you can get through the "person who answers
the phone" who is often medically untrained but very powerful in the role of
"door keeper".  Hope by this time your problems have been diagnosed and
treated.  Jill T