Re: [IP] ACE inhibitors

I'm also taking Zestril, although I take it because I was diagnosed with
kidney damage and ACE Inhibitors help to slow the progression.  I've been on
Zestril for approximately two months now and I'm doing fine.  The first week
or two I experienced dizziness, frequent urination and headaches.  Those
symptoms have long since gone away.

My advice would be to give it a few weeks, if after that time you're still
having side effects then let your doctor know.

Darlene Bennett
Dx'd 2/1/1981