[IP] ACE inhibitors

tried using the search feature, but came up empty even though i know it's
been discussed, so i'm obviously doing something wrong!!

i'll ask my question this way; had a routine visit with my endo yesterday,
things are great except for my blood pressure creeping up.      she
prescribed zestril - took one yesterday and woke at midnight with a sore
throat (one of the side effects listed) - my question is this -- anyone else
on it, any problems with it and how long should i wait before i call to ask
for different prescription?