Re: [IP] Adhesives for Sets

  My son, Joshua had a terrible time with sites coming out.  He was averaging
5 sites in 7 days.  He, too, sweats a lot and he was in swimming lessons (he
turns 9 next month)  Through this list we found out about MASTISOL Liquid
Adhesive made by Ferndale Laboratories, Inc, Ferndale, Michigan.  After much
tadoo and struggling to get some and get it paid by our insurance, we finally
got a bottle (it also has a liquid detacher called Detachol-but I find the
adhesive remover wipes work just as well) we found that it works great.  It
is a non-irritaing liquid and really holds well.

  I'm sorry I can't find my list with the addresses and phone numbers on it
of these labs but you should be able to find them through the operator.

   Good Luck.  Been there and understand!

mom to joshua