Re: [IP] Adhesives for sets

Jim wrote:
 >>I am starting to get desperate and am thinking at each set change go to
a surgeon and have them stapled in place so they won't come out easily (not
really, but it makes good press).<<

Hey, Jim,

Have you seen this amazing little number?

Check especially the Gallery and Features and Benefits links.  I'm not a
medical professional, nor do I play one on TV, but this sure looks like a
good thing to me.

Spot, what's your opinion on this?  Is there a high risk of peritoneal
infection?  How do people on ambulatory dialysis do with this type of shunt?