[IP] Re: - ANIMAS?

The correct web site for Animas is www.animascorp.com
(Hope you enjoyed the quilting at www.animas.com)
I contacted MM and Animas and got a whole packet, video, etc. from each of
them in just a few days.  Then I contacted a rep in my State from each
company and got a personal demonstration from each in just another few days.
  I was very pleased by the quick service from each company on getting their
information to me, questions answered, etc.
Both pumps seemed very good and I would be happy with either.  Everyone just
has to make their own person decision based on their own research, etc.  My
CDE was very positive about both and wouldn't sway my decision either way
Good luck with your decision.