[IP] Sleep and high #s

Does anyone have trouble falling asleep when #s are high, or this just a Kap
thing.  I have said all along, he was backwards from the normal standard, but
today I received a book from Disetronic (The ABC of children pumping in
school) and on their list of signs and for highs - hyperactive was listed.
Only when he has ketos - then Kap falls in the normal guidelines, but not
when it is just high #s without ketos.
Poll time!
Does others have trouble falling asleep with high # - above 150
and as the # goes up - so does the trouble falling asleep.
Thank you
Darlene - Mom to Kap- - age 10 pumping and doing very well - but time will
tell he has an endo appt tomorrow.