A non-D friend of mine was just referred from his PCP to see a "surgeon"
because his thyroid level was "not right".  Does anyone know why he would
have been told to see a surgeon and not an endo.
He has never had a problem with Thyroid before.  I know this is not D
related but I know that some of the pumpers in this group also suffer
thyroid disease and wouldn't mind giving me some advice for him.  You can
email me privately.

Thank you in advance,