Re: [IP] Always Thought Diabetes...Continued

I'm glad to hear the surgery wasn't as bad as you expected (at least
pain-wise!) Rest assured, your bg's would have been much worse if they
hadn't let you keep the pump as they originally planned. Good job of
managing a very unpredictable situation -- pat yourself on the back.

Please let me know the details of your vaccine when you know them. I'm
intensely interested.

Mary Jean
(glad you could use the Word file!)

<< They had a IV hooked up
feeding 8 grams of dextrose per hour so I also calculated that over a 3
hr period. Even after taking every possible step necessary to maintain
normal BG's throughout the procedure [ 4hrs ] my BG upon waking was 240. >>