Re: [IP] Fwd: My recent events

Jan G.

  Your note about your work out after meal time scared me.  Has anyone told
you about the dangers of working out after a meal.  Unless your meal consists
of something very light and very small, you could be risking the dangers of
blood clots, cramps, black-outs, and these aren't even D related!!!  You
might want to talk to a MD about your routine.  I could be wrong but this is
what I was always told when I was younger and all though college and the
various medical failities I've worked in over the years.

NOT a MD but just concerned