[IP] frustrated

Hi everyone.  I wrote last week because I was having problems with my 14 year
old daughters high numbers.  Well we are still struggling.  I talked to her
endo today.  Thought maybe she should try a different site.  Well we did that
tried the but for the first time and she is still running high.  So she gave
herself a shot of H to see if that would get her down and it just took her
down to 190.  Also I thought the problem might be the progesterone that she
is taking but she said that that would be out of her system after 3 days of
discontinuing.  She was sick the week of Nov 13 could that still have
something to do with the high #'s even though she feels fine now?  I  am just
perplexed I don't know what to do.  Any suggestions would be greatly