Re: [IP] Pregnancy questions--Cold medicine?

Hi Sherry.
   A few hi's should not affect baby- they happen- just do the best you can .
When I ws pg my lows were undetectible alot. no symptoms like you discribe.
it must be part of pregnancy.lol. I think I've talked about it before here.
It is very disturbing but when in doubt check it. I'm surprised u woke up at
27! pg makes everything you know flip around (about dm) good luck