[IP] Yippee!

For those who've been following the thread about my father in law, he went
to the Dr:) I have to test his fbg for the next two weeks and make sure he
eats a healthy diet and take him on walks with me while he beats a long-term
sinus infection he supposedly didn't have acc to his own Dr., the prednisone
was immendaitely stopped, and Flonase and Claritin added and if in two weeks
his sugars are still elevated, then he will start treatment. Finally he
listened!:) Now if only my feet would heal and I was able to go walking!!