[IP] Re: Disetronic Tenders

We have what sounds like a similar problem with the tenders and the
tubing for our 4 year old over the 3 months he has been pumping.  The
part that screws into the pump never breaks, but the place where the
tubing meets the part that screws in breaks frequently right at the
joint.  Sometimes the break is almost undetectable and we don't catch
it until he has gone pretty high.

I have wondered whether I might be able to figure out how to
reinforce it with tape, but I have not gotten around to it.  For us,
this happens every few days, and I always imagined that it was from
the abuse it takes.  I have also imagined that there might be better
ways to attach the pump or clip it which would make it less
vulnerable, but we have not figured out how yet.

This has been a problem with all the boxes of sets we have used.