No Subject

     Susan M. wrote, "The problem is that I have a bunch of the full size
     Soft Sets that I will never use. What can I do with them? Any ideas?"
     Susan, if "a bunch" is >= a full box, MiniMed will swap them for full boxes
     of Micros (or Silhouettes, or whatever you're now using).  If it's < 1 box,
     you may want to call them anyway, they're usually pretty generous with
     "free samples".
     Good luck.