[IP] Re: Disetronic Tenders

In a message dated 11/27/00 3:58:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

Has anyone ever had problems with the Disetronic Tenders?  My son is 10 years
old and although he plays rough with is pump on like any other child would
play, we have had problems with the tenders.  The tubing is breaking right
where you screw it into the pump cartridge.  I have called Disetronic with
the lot number of the box, that this has happened to, they replaced it, but
it happened again with this new box as well.  Maybe it is just my son, but he
has been on the pump for 7 months now, and this has just started happening
recently.  I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Thank you,
Mom to Derek, age 10, dx'd 11/97 , pumping 7 months