[IP] Need old teeth or any you might be loosing

I'm sure this sounds wacky but I am studying the nerves and blood vessels
of teeth. This study was never done in the past. The purpose is to identify
pathological changes in the pulp tissue nerves and blood vessels in type 1
diabetic patients to see how early these changes occur, the extent and
progression of these changes over time and to correlate the changes with
other diabetic complications. If you participate in this study you will not
nor can you be identified personally. The teeth are just like other organs
of the body, they have a blood supply and nerves. You will be asked to fill
out a short e-mail questionaire and send me your name and dentist's name
and address. I will mail your dentist a kit to mail your extracted teeth
with instructions for preparation. If you want a written report of my
findings do not forget to send your name and address so I can mail it to
you. It takes several weeks to process the tissue. This study has been
approved by Insulin-pumpers. Because of mailing restrictions this is
limited to the United States and Canada only. Sorry. To participate send me
an e-mail Subject: Dental Study. A way to help advance the knowledge of
diabetes and its complications I will not be able to do the study without
sufficient participation. At the same time, consider sending a check to
Michael for Insulin pumpers.  just a few bucks from each of us will help.
We will not ask for any money for this study and I will make a donation of
$3.00 for each tooth we receive in your name. , Spot
A Bender, M. D.