[IP] Re: Pregnancy questions--Cold medicine?

I am currently 25wks pg and was told I could take
sudafed/pseudoephedrine when I had some sinus problems early in
the first trimester. I really didn't want to take anything but I
thought I was going to die, so I took sudafed/pseudoephedrine and
tylenol. :) That is, just plain sudafed/pseudoephedrine with NO
antihistamines in it (antihistamines are a no-no.)

I would bet a lot of your highs are due to pgcy hormones. They
can do some nasty stuff. ;)

Sherry said:
Pregnancy questions--Cold medicine?

little guy due 3/10/01

November is National Diabetes Awareness Month! Help fund a cure
(insulin is not a cure, it's life support)!
http://www.jdf.org  Juvenile Diabetes Association
http://www.diabetes.org  American Diabetes Association
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com  Children with Diabetes
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org  Insulin Pumpers