Re: [IP] Friend in DKA and they pulled the pump!!- sorry, Long!

I hope your friend pulls through and i agree abut th ER.  The two closest
hospitals (5 min and 15 min. away) can't help me.  The clostest does not have
a pump doc at all.  and then the next hospital only has one an he as already
mess me up twice once not diabetes but life threatning! so i have to go 30-40
minutes in either direction to get medical help if my D is going to be a