Re: [IP] Question

I have the waterproof case for my MM507C and used
it many times this past summer.  On my days off
work my daughter and I lived at the beach and I
bever had a problem with it.  If you get it make
sure your have vasaline with you as it help with
the waterproof seal. It comes with a belt that
hooks around your waist but it never really
bothered me since I wear a one piece suit anyway.
 The best thing about it is when you're at the
beach other people see the pump and want to know
what it is so you get to educate a lot of people
that way.  Some kids one time thought it was a
gameboy.  I wasn't sure about it when I ordered
it but I feel it was a very good investment since
I was almost afraid to go into the water the
summer before since I had just gotten my pump and
didn't know how long I could disconnect.  I also
like it since my pump is with me it is not
sitting in the sun or on the sand so some kid can
kick sand into it.

Do You Yahoo!?