[IP] Re: Minimed vs. Disetronic -- Which did you pick?

I guess like everything else, this is a YMMV thing.
Disetronic isn't the only one. I requested information from
Animas and they never responded or sent me anything. OTOH, I've
experienced great (and prompt) customer service from both MiniMed
and Disetronic and have found their reps (that I've met so far at
fairs, etc) to be great too. (Haven't met any Animas reps or
bought anything from Animas yet.)

Todd said:
I could be wrong Tom, but I THINK you meant that once you showed
interest in
Disetronic it was difficult to get support materials and
information from
them? This was not only MY experience when I was researching
companies to
decide which pump to go with, but my local pumpers group has had
the same
problems getting information from Disetronic (the group tries to
present all
of the pump companies to prospective new pumpers without bias).

little guy due 3/10/01

November is National Diabetes Awareness Month! Help fund a cure
(insulin is not a cure, it's life support)!
http://www.jdf.org  Juvenile Diabetes Association
http://www.diabetes.org  American Diabetes Association
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com  Children with Diabetes
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org  Insulin Pumpers