Re: [IP] Friend in DKA and they pulled the pump!!- sorry, Long!

>    I don't know what to do about "ignorant" GP's and endos either! It could
>be really scary to end up in an emergency room with doctors and nurses
>uneducated in not only the pump, but diabetes altogether!
>    My MM pump has a toll-free phone number near the reservoir door to call
>for emergency info. on the pump. Hopefully the medical personal at the ER
>will do this.
>    Jan G.

Great idea, Jan!

Yes, I can insert this number as "the one" to call in an emergency.  Yes -
what a great idea - they'd never look at the number on the pump in my ER!

Darrin Parker
Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 days thanks to the support of a lot of wonderful internet