[IP] Another incorrect article about Diabetes

Wow, couldn't believe it.  I was reading this article on yahoo under
"Health News" titled "Bigger Children May Be at Risk of Type 1 Diabetes
"  when I saw the line that read, "Patients with type 1 diabetes cannot
produce enough insulin to control their blood sugar and are usually
required to inject insulin into their veins several times a
day."   WHAT?!?  Now I don't know about you all, but I always try to AVOID
injecting into the veins, know what I mean?  Can't believe the inaccuracies
in these articles!

Here's the link: