Re: [IP] Fwd: My recent events

> 5.  I went skiing for the first time since starting the pump this
> summer and ended up dropping to 38 after the third run and I didn't
> feel low at all!  I later corrected the rebound and dropped down to
> 29 about 7 hrs later.

You burn LOTS of extra calories when skiing. Set a temp basal rate
lower than usual for this activity. You can probably figure out
exactly what it should have been by looking at the carbs you had to
injest to get you back up to normal. Figure out the insulin those
carbs would have been covered by and subtract from your basals over
the time you skied. Might even be ZERO basal -- I wouldn't be