Re: [IP] New MM pump

    I must agree about not waiting for the latest model, you can always get
the latest model, well....later! Start the pump NOW! You will not regret it!
    This reminds me about trying to persuade a T1 friend to go on the pump,
and he says, well, I would rather wait for the cure, because they are getting
close to a cure. And I said, but wouldn't you want to be in control of your
life, and feel better during your "wait"?
    Needless to say, he is till "waiting" for the cure, still feeling rotten,
and out of control....and it has been 2 years since we had this conversation.
Pretty disheartening huh?
    Jan G.