Re: [IP] Friend in DKA and they pulled the pump!!- sorry, Long!

    I don't know what to do about "ignorant" GP's and endos either! It could
be really scary to end up in an emergency room with doctors and nurses
uneducated in not only the pump, but diabetes altogether!
    My MM pump has a toll-free phone number near the reservoir door to call
for emergency info. on the pump. Hopefully the medical personal at the ER
will do this.
    Jan G.