Re: [IP] Re: Minimed vs. Disetronic -- Which did you pick?

    I think the reason some people are "touchy" about the brands of pumps
they use, might be simply that they love their pump, it is a part of
them-like family.
    I myself use the MM 507 pump, I chose this because this is the only one
my endo worked with. But I am very happy with it, and have had no problems
with it whatsoever.
    I feel that any pump you choose, it is your decision for what will fit
your lifestyle, geographic area, or pump representation. Just to be pumping
is absolutely a fantastic way of taking control of your life.
    Jan G.