Re: [IP] New MM pump

8-10 months until the next generation of pumps or till
the MM 511. If you have insurance usually the company
will not replace the pump until after 4 years. Talk to
your doctor about it and they'll most likely tell you
if the features are that much better then the 508 then
they will try to get it for you.

But the best advice is if you don't have a pump get
one as soon as possible.