Re: [IP] MiniMed 508, att. Linda

I have had no problems with the 508. And most doctors
will tell you that both Disetronics and MiniMed are
great pumps and have different features that you have
to choose fit you best.

HOWEVER, if you already have a pump (507) don't get a
new one yet. Wait until the next generation pumps
which are rumored to include BG sensors with the pump.
According to what I have heard it will come out in
6-10 months. If you get the 508 then you will have to
wait 4 years for insurance to cover it again.