[IP] FIL update

Thanks for all your advice. Today I'm going with my FIL and the FastTake I
let him borrow to my GP. Last night was a rough night for him, he hit 265,
his throat swelled shut, and even today his 2 hr pp is 146. I plan to ask my
GP to give him a HbA1C and fructosamine. They also asked him to bring alng
all medicine and supplements he takes with him, so I can feel better about
him going to my Dr. than I do about him going to the quack he normally sees.
Finally he listened to me and my husband, after my husband put the fear of
what happened to his friend Larry (died of complications after 10+ years of
refusing treatment) in him. It seems finally something will be done to help
him. I have several deep blisters from mall shopping yesterday and in pain,
so I'm glad this stress will hopefully be taken care of now and I can work
on keeping myself healthy again:)