[IP] Pregnancy questions--Cold medicine?

Does anyone know a type of decongestant that is safe to take while pregnant? I haven't
been sleeping well because I can't breathe when I lay down, but I'm afraid to take
anything. Also, I've had a few 200's this month and that worries me. They were all
short duration because I am testing frequently and correct immediately, but I don't
really know if that matters. I'm not sure if my  metabolism is changing, if it's
stress, or just poor carb counting behind the high bg's. Last night I went to bed
around 10 with a 98, and woke up at 4 with a 27!!! I have no idea where that one came
from.  What really worries me is that it was almost symptom free.  No shakes, no
numb/tingly lip warning, no stumbles when I walked. Just extreme sweatiness that
prompted my husband to wake me, thank God.
It's getting frustrating how I sometimes have symptoms to the extreme that take forever
to go away, and other times have almost no warning.  Anyone have any idea about the
effects of a few highs on a fetus?  I see my ever-so-charming endo tomorrow, but would
rather know from someone with a pulse.

Sherry C