[IP] Watch out for killer hot cocoa!

Saturday night when I got home from work my bg was crashing. As usual, when it hits me
fast, I am not reasonable. Instead of the nice juice in the fridge or some glucose tabs
which were in my purse, I had to have hot chocolate. Not a smart idea.  I heated the
water in the microwave until it was boiling, poured in the powder, and almost
immediately took a huge gulp.  Talk about a scalded tongue!  I'm afraid my tongue will
never heal.  haha
Just thought I'd warn you--Watch out for this killer cocoa.