[IP] Re: Minimed vs. Disetronic

We received comparable amounts of literature from Animas, Minimed and
Disetronic last spring, all in an equally speedy manner.  Our 13 year old son
reviewed the features line by line, and enthusiastically chose Disetronic.
We have no idea about their customer service performance as we haven't needed
it.  We would have had the same pump trainer regardless of which pump we
acquired, but he showed up at the house wearing Disetronic.  And no, he
didn't bad-mouth Minimed.  :)

Pam Moore, mother of Robert, whose first A1C since pumping came in at 5.4,
down from 5.9 pre-pump.