[IP] Getting info from pump companies for group and self

 Unfortunately not all the pump companies respond to
all the requests for info in the same way. Disetronic
has been great in supplying our support group with
lots of info very quickly. Minimed has supplied us
with half what they said they would send and it took
almost a month. Animas has still not sent us the
information that they said they would send. I also
know that they can vary widely. I have found that
sometimes it takes more than one phone call to get
what you want. The part of the companies that deal
with sending out information about the pump are not
indicative of how well the pump works or what kind of
rep you will have. So those of you requesting info
from the companies and not receiving it, please call
them again. I think it is really important to look at
all the pump info before deciding which pump is right
for you, your needs and your lifestyle.
 Also, when you phone, ask who the local rep is for
their company and they will send you info as well.
Carolyn Green
Quinte Insulin Pumpers

Do You Yahoo!?