[IP] glycohemoglobin/A1c versus fructosamine

according to the graph for the In Charge meter, a fructosamine of 325 is
equivalent to an A1c of 8.
Elissa tests her fructosamine every 2 weeks - the endo said don't get crazy
testing every week.  She feels like she can stay more motivated this way,
rather than waiting for an A1C every 3 months.

Judy Premerlani (mom of Elissa, college sophmore, pumping 16 yrs)

"My question is how can I have a 6.2
glyco and a 325 fructosamine?  My endo said something about the
fructosamine measuring a shorter period of time....I'm not sure I
understand.  Help!"