Re: [IP] A Really, Really, REALLY Long Vent (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!) >:-(

At 03:34 AM 10/21/00 +0000, you wrote:
>I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO MAD AT ONE OF MY PROFESSORS I COULD
>SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Hi Melissa;
	I just read your story about your professor.  If it were me, I would give
a copy of your letter to all the people you mentioned just to cover your
a**!!!  You have been more than accomidating to your professors's class and
have tried not to disrupt it.  He has been the one that has NOT followed
through with his promises re. your test and contacting the office.
	He obviously doesn't have much compassion or interest in his students'
needs.  You might want to get your other prof. (the EMT), to talk to this
guy and maybe "educate" this "instructor of knowledge"!  (PUN INTENDED!!!).
 I guess that this guy has been teaching at your school for quite a while,
and probably thinks he is
"untouchable" and "above all others".  You need to use the administration
at your school to hopefully put him in his place!
	I hope that you get this worked out real quick!  Dealing with an education
is stressful enough and you don't need a "jerk" with NO feelings, hampering
your hard efforts!
	Bill McK.