Re: [IP] Life and diabetes (Probs with being organized VS blood sugar?)

Mainly it seems that the more important something is to you, the more likely
you'll be in getting it done.

I started by taking a time management class at my local community college.
then I started to think through the things which were most important to me
and how I would be effected if I didn't get them done.

The gospel expression I've heard a few times of "Keep your eyes on the
Prize" really works! I envision me completing a task and start on it.  I get
the "feel Good" while doing the task and am all the more proud of myself for
getting the thing done and out of the way.

I used to sit and wonder what my bg level was, but now it's "heck, I can
spend thirty minutes wondering, or thirty seconds doing it and find out!"

When I want to de-clutter, I do a drawer a day and even if I feel like doing
more on that day, I don't.  I look at it as something for the next day and
then move on to something else.

Good luck with it and I think you'd be an anomaly if, at 19, you were
totally organised <G>!

Try or cry...
Jenny Sutherland
----I can fix anything...now; where's the duct tape???