From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of George Lovelace
Sent: November 26, 2000 10:45 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] New MM pump

> Does anybody have any details on the pump that will replace the
> MiniMed 508? I'm in the process of getting a pump, and wonder if it's
> not going to be too long 'till the new model is out, if I'd be better
> to wait for it.
>
> Thanks for any info,

Waiting on a pump to come out is like waiting for the newest
computer.  As soon as you get it, something newer will be
announced. But as long as you wait, then you're missing out on all
the benefits that the present computer/pump will bring you.  If
you've made the decision to pump, go for it Now!

George