[IP] MM Shareholders?

When I went on the pump, I was so thrilled with it and the
level of control that it gave me, that I also bought some MM
stock.  [Of course, the huge un-tapped market, MM's
financial fundamentals and annual report review, and several
endo's telling me that the pump is rapidly becoming their
first line choice for treating T1 were good factors too!]

Have any of you bought stock in the pump companies?

Are either Disetronic or Animas publicly traded?

Pump Daddy