Re: [IP] Question

       I have used the minimed water proof sport case before, and have had no
problems with it.  It does keep the pump dry.  Although it is bulky, it is
better than having your pump lay around somewhere or you not having insulin
for awhile since you disconnected.  When swimming, I usually disconnect,
because I know I won't be in the water for a very long time, but you may want
to make sure you have your pump connected if you don't know how long you will
be in the water!