[IP] Re: Minimed vs. Disetronic -- Which did you pick?

Tom said:
> 3. MiniMed put a much larger investment with me then
> Disetronics did. Meaning they sent me information in
> the mail, videos, etc. While I did not hear a thing
> from Disetronics.

That's great.  It's good to hear that someone actually appreciates
unsolicited mail.  Please forward your address as I have many insurance,
credit card and 2nd mortgage companies that will put a massive
investment into getting your business
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake.
 - Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower