Re: [IP] stomach pain/nausea

You all may want to get tested for gastro.  Could very well be that.  I
have had similar symptoms for the last 15 years and it sucks but I just
make the best of it.  I try to make humor of when I throw up.  Anyway,
that's here nor there, I would get tested for there are prescription meds
that can help.  I use propulsid ( yes I know it's not on the market
anymore, but I stocked up ) and that helps me.