[IP] Re: Do you use a scale to weigh food

How many of you pumpers use a scale to weigh food at home and/or when eating
out?  If you do, how long have you been carb counting and what make/models
seem to work well for you?

I use a scale to weigh food at home and when eating at someone else's house.
I haven't used one while eating out, but don't eat out very often. I have
been counting carbohydrates for about three years. At home, I use an Edlund
scale, a commercial scale, which can be purchased through a cafeteria supply
house. Away from home I use a smaller scale, called a Polder, which I got
through the mail from a diabetic supply place. Both scales weigh in grams
and ounces, and have the tare feature.