Re: [IP] Question

Hi Everybody:

I just wanted to ask if there are any MM users that have bought and use the
waterproof case for their pump?  I will be taking a cruise in March and hope
to do some snorkling.  I'm very afraid of leaving my pump just laying around
and I don't know how long I will be in the water so does the water proof case
really work?  Are there any special conditions I should know about for using
it?  I don't want to buy it until I hear from someone who has used it.

Thanks in advance for any input!!