[IP] Be aware of false nutrition facts!

I wanted to eat a small bag of Potato Chips, looked on the nutrition facts,
it said serving size 1 oz. (28 gr/about 18 chips) Total carbohydrate  13 g.
It didn't look to me that it had 18 chips, Then I looked at the front of the
package it said Net Wt. 3/4 OZ. 21 grams.  Now I was already confused does
it have 28 g or 21 g?
So! back to the scale, weighed it, what do you think it weighed? 13 grams!!
which means it had only 6 grams of carb instead of 13.
Be aware!

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Co-Executive Director
Jewish Diabetes Association