[IP] Waterproof isn't important?

So, some of us have chosen an Animas or Disetronic pump just because we
had to have a waterproof pump? I chose a Disetronic pump because it is
waterproof. I _NEVER_ swim. I _HATE_ getting wet. I _LOVE_ the Southwest
desert. I used to live in Albuquerque, NM. I only left because it rained
too much. Now I live in sunny Fort Smith, AR. I decided that a
waterproof pump was important for the same reason that I _NEVER_ wash
the car. If I have a waterproof pump I am pretty well assured that it
will not rain.

So far I have been pretty lucky. We have had an extremely dry year and I
have only my pump choice to use as a reason for such lovely weather.

On the other hand, if I had wanted rain, I would have washed the car and
ordered a MM.

There, that is my story and I'm sticking to it  :^)

Nick Trubov
Fort Smith, Arkansas