Re: [IP] MiniMed 508

I have a 508 got it in mid Oct. I have had problems with the reservoir door
coming open MM sent me a replacement I sent back my first pump. I have also
had a few no delivery alarms the pump seemed fine so I changed out the
infusion set but it looked fine to. I have heard it mentioned on this list
that the Distronic & or the Animas may pump threw a minor occlusion but I'm
not sure of that. I was very close to choosing Animas but my CDE and some
insure. issues pushed me to MM. and I'm not impressed so far.