[IP] MiniMed 508

I am currently using a MiniMed 507 and my warranty has expired.  It has been
suggested to me to look into getting a 508 through my insurance co.  My
concern is that I have seen a few problems posted on this list regarding the
508 (overdelivery, problems with alarms, etc.).  Are there any current 508
users who could let me know about their experiences with it?  This is
something I really want to know about before I go to the trouble of
paperwork, doctors, insurance etc.

Thank You,  Linda