[IP] Need Help With Humour

Hi everybody!

You must have a funny pump story to share!  I am working on a page on my
new website which is entitled  'Funny Thing About Pumping.....'

Could you share your stories with me so I can put them on the page?
Sometimes it helps to look at the lighter side of pumping and its
logistics :)  It doesn't have to be about the pump in particular, it
could be about anything diabetes related.  I don't know....um...like -
did you every grab a drink from someone else because you were having a
hypo and needed sugar NOW!?  Perhaps it wasn't funny then, but is now?
Were you ever so tired you tried to bolus on your pager?  There MUST be
some 'pump in bra' stories!

I know some of you people have had more crazy things happen to you in a
week than some of us have had in a year.  I would love to hear them!!
You could send it to me via e-mail and I will post it on the page, or
you can go to the website and do it yourself.

Hre is the website addy
Go to the Funny About Pumping page and hit the the link to 'Funny about
pumping'. Once you hit that you will go to a page which shows a 'funny'
with a further link to 'Funny About Pumping'. If you hit the link which
looks like a gear, you will go off into cyberspace. Follow the Funny
about pumping link and you can read the humour and post your own.
This is something new, on a new webpage, so I would LOVE the input if
you would like to share :)

Barb.... proud mom to Erica, A Canadian Butterfly!