Re: [IP] Minimed vs. Disetronic -- Which did you pick?

I picked MiniMed for the reasons that follow:

1. I was much more comfortable with the appearence of
the pump.

2. I liked the lifestyle features of the 508 ahead of
the Disetronics Pump.

3. MiniMed put a much larger investment with me then
Disetronics did. Meaning they sent me information in
the mail, videos, etc. While I did not hear a thing
from Disetronics.

4. Excellent Customer Service

5. United States based company